THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to use the Website to submit comments, or register, you will need to create an account and provide several types of personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable, indirect and/or aggregate information as a result of your use of, and interaction with, the Website (collectively, "Usage Information").
When you create your account, we may ask you to provide Personal Information. Depending upon the activity you are attempting to complete, this may include any of the following:
• e-mail address
• date of birth
• mailing address
• mobile phone number
• credit card information
• other personal information as necessary
Also, your email address and/or your domain name may be automatically recognized when you visit our Website.
You may choose not to provide any Personal Information that we ask for. However, we only ask for as much Personal Information as is necessary to complete the activity you are requesting. As such, if you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we ask for, it is possible that you may not be able to participate in that activity or the full functions of the Website.
OPTING-IN AND OPTING-OUT
You will usually be asked to agree to receive communications from Learn with Bella at the time you provide your email address to us ("Opt-In"). In the event that you provide your email address via a channel that does not include a mechanism for you to affirmatively Opt-In, such as by email, you agree that by providing your email address, you are completing an Opt-In and that you will be responsible for opting-out of receiving any future communications about special offers or programs. You can do this by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of each email communication (each an "Opt-Out").
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or media partners to serve ads on our Website and/or on the sites on which we advertise. Please note that these companies may use Usage Information about your visit to the applicable site in accordance with the policies on the site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. In addition, we may use web beacons provided by third-party advertising companies to help manage our online advertising. These web beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this Website to learn which advertisements bring users to our Website.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use your information for only the following business purposes:
• to provide the services you request;
• to respond to inquiries we receive from you or in connection with a transaction you initiate;
• to analyze, manage and improve the Website;
• to use it within Learn with Bella as we continue to work on being a source of education, entertainment and shopping;
• to notify you of special offers and other services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send you current mailings;
• to provide you with advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you;
• to notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes;
• to help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Website; or
• for any other specific business purpose stated at the time you provide your information.
We collect only the Personal Information necessary to complete the specific transaction that you request.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you:
• when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
• identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, customers or other users of the Website, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities:
• respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws;
• otherwise with your consent.
Also, in the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used and your Personal Information may be included in the transferred assets.
We may use your Usage Information to identify and develop products and services that may be of interest to you and/or share this information with certain third parties for direct marketing purposes with respect to special offers, products, services, programs, promotions, surveys, publications, invitations or other opportunities that may be of interest to certain demographic groups.
Except as explained above, we will not share any of your personal information with any third party, unless we have received your express permission to do so.
Please note that if you provide information to us via a social media site or participate in a social media site linked to the Website, you consent to our use of your information for any reason as if it were submitted to us directly via the Website.
We take commercially reasonable precautions and have implemented commercially reasonable technical measures to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of Personal Information submitted via the Website or otherwise collected or possessed by Learn with Bella. However, your email transmissions and/or other communications containing Personal Information may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or the Website may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. We do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Once we receive your Personal Information, we take commercially reasonable steps to limit access to your Personal Information to only those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to the Personal Information to provide the requested products, services, offers or opportunities that may be of interest to you. However, even after we receive your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Personal Information is completely secure and safe from such risks. For the avoidance of doubt, WE expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your PERSONAL Information or Usage Information.
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
• such transfer,
• the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this get in touch using the Contact page.
Thank you for visiting our site.